Recent Posts

Saturday, July 29, 2006

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo

Well, actually we went yesterday. It was so much fun, despite the facility being fairly average, and very short on acurate signage. Lil loved the monkeys and all the fish, and freakin' ell there were some big fish. Especially the Murray Cod. Wow. She like the koala, but as far as animals go they're not very 'flashy' so she tired of it pretty quickly. For all you foreign folk, here's a snap of said koala.



In other news, I finished a felt picture. I saw a painting/illustration of something similar online somewhere ages ago and decided to try and recreate it. I'm pretty pleased. I think I'll put a pink and brown border on it too...





And a little hat that I've finished for Lil, all bar the icord which will pull the top together. Otherwise its just a tube. Which wouldn't be very warm.



And we're off to a farm this afternoon which should be a hoot. And then to walk Mum's dogs. Whow, talk about a few days full of fauna...

2 comments:

AMCSviatko said...

Loving that tree picture!

Anonymous said...

The tree is gorgeous! Love the colours and the shapes - what a great idea. I think you should definitely go with a brown border.