Recent Posts

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Finished!


Last night I finished the felt picture for our friend's son. I'm really happy with it. I had heaps of help with colour selection as my Nana and Pa and my sister and her boyfriend were over. I decided to back it with black felt so that if its not framed then they can pop it on a wall or whatever. Anyway, I loved doing it, and its a vast improvement from Lily's!

On another note, we had such a lovely day yesterday. It was a perfect winter's day - clear, no wind and toasty warm in the sun (although only 14 degrees). We had my Nana and Pa, my dad and his partner and sister and her boyfriend around and we all sat outside drinking coffee and eating yummy arvo tea. Lily was entertaining everyone with her interpretation of hopscotch (basically running up and down with little skips in between) and making everyone play football. It was lovely.

0 comments: