- Going out for dinner on Saturday night with my lovely husband (despite dinner taking an inordinately long time and us having to leave before it arrived - and grabbing Rolo's pizza instead)
- Going out to see Keating (again) and then coffee at Starbucks with my sister (where we saw spidey's monkey *waves*)
- Knowing my bubby boy took formula in a bottle so I didn't have to imitate bessy the cow.
- Lily having a sleep over at Nanny and Poppy's
- Getting to bed horrifically late (12.30am) but not having to get up even once until 6.30am - THAT'S SIX STRAIGHT HOURS SLEEP PEOPLE!!!!
- After putting little monkey back to bed, making a french vanilla coffee, white bread with real butter and homemade marmalade and sitting down to watch the first episode of the Gruen Transfer. Then knitting. Photos to come.
Sunday, June 08, 2008
My current definition of bliss...