- Listening to Lily tell me stories before we go for a lunchtime sleep
- Watching Paterson's face light up when I enter a room
- Seeing a flower in the vase beside my bed, knowing that Nathan has left it there
- Seeing plants begin to flower, or sprout, or produce fruit.
- Certain foods - I apparently do something that Nath calls the 'happy dance' when I have something that I think is particularly yummy.
- Spending time with two special people; my sister and Big Lilly.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Ah. I'm big on searching for happiness. I don't often consider that I'm happy, but I think that's because I'm constantly pursued by the black dog and only catch the happiness in glimpses as I bolt past... I strive to be happy, by reading books like 'Choosing Happiness' by Stephanie Dowrick, reading sites like Authentic Happiness and the Happiness Project. But ultimately, these things make me happy...